No, I do not have boyfriend, but I feel myself alive. I do not know how to explain this feeling because I think I have never feel like that. But it is so.. incredible. It's like you can do what you want whenever you want and you don't have to give explanations to anybody so it's like you are a bird flying along the Earth.
I have grown up in the last five months and I have learnt that I have given importance to things that don't have it. I've learnt that I can be stronger that I'm used to and that things happen because they have to.
I'm used to live for the others. I have never thought about me, myself. But now, it has changed. Because I'm not going to lose another second without doing what I want.
Maybe I didn't change a lot. Or maybe is that you don't know me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzBFidOU1MY
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario